Requesting Final Transcript (Seniors)

Please read the Guide to Transcript Requests for College and follow the steps in the guide to list the 2- and 4-year colleges to which you are applying. In order to send an Initial, Mid-year or Final Transcript to the college you have chosen, please print and fill out the Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Registrar's Office. Please include your name as it is listed in PowerSchool, the name of the College/University, due date, method for sending the transcript (Naviance or Mail) and whether you would like additional transcripts sent home (registrar notes). All instructions for submitting this information are posted outside the Registrar's office. You will also need to complete the Brag Sheet for College-bound Seniors if you need a letter of recommendation for college admission, scholarships or EOP (Educational Opportunity Program) from your counselor.

FinalTranscripts will be available June 21, 2019.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.